spectacle en salle – Hops!
Offbeam, subtle fun for people who like to have their hearts and brains tickled.
They are always ready to jump, play with rhythms, rattles, sticks and loyalties, with circus acrobatics and gentle pantomime: They dance over chairs and ladders, disappear in buckets, ovens, crates, and create very sensitive poetry, thus proving to be a magnificently comic Triumvirate.
Grand gestures and petty nastiness – . in a fast-paced show that seriously and lovingly exhibits and satirises manhood.
In their stage show Theater Irrwisch give an exemplary demonstration of how you can take slapstick and body art off the street and put it onto the stage, how you can tell stories with little tricks – and how you can develop an eloquent stage language without words.
A la Strada co-production and IN SITU
for Indoor and Outdoor Stages
- duration: 60 -70 Minuten
- stage dimensions: 8 x 6 m
- setting up and lights: ca. 2,5 – 3 hours
- setting down: ca. 30 minutes
- a wardrobe near the performing place
- sound: D/I- Box for the Ukulele (Piezo-Pickup), Microfone
- Licht: 9 x 1 KW Fresnel, 4 x 1 KW Profiler, 15 x PAR 64
for more details, please contact us